23 dicembre 2012

Buone Feste! Season Greetings!
And the Blind Sniffers are...

Finalmente arriva Natale e con lui la vita rallenta per un attimo. La lentezza è l'augurio che voglio fare a tutti quest'anno. Il vero lusso è avere tempo per stare con le persone che amiamo e per godersi i piaceri della vita. Anche all'arte del profumo, fonte di grande piacere, auguro più lentezza che in passato perchè riscopra il piacere di creare per regalare emozioni e non solo per il business. Oltre agli auguri voglio ringraziare questo 2012 perchè è stato intenso ma mi ha dato tante soddisfazioni e spero che sia stato lo stesso per voi. Grazie anche a tutti voi che mi seguite e che magari leggete solo di tanto in tanto, oppure che lasciate un commento qui, in Facebook o in Tweeter. Grazie ancora!
Come al solito sotto il mio alberello, frugando tra i pacchi ho trovato i nomi degli amici che parteciperanno alla Blind Sniff Roulette: Alberto, Andrea S, Bettina, Marcopietro, e Ninu'. Mandatemi cortesemente i vostri indirizzi e appena finiscono il giro coi pacchi natalizi do in consegna le fialette misteriose agli aiutanti di Babbo Natale per farvele avere.
Auguri di Buon Natale e di un Felice 2013!



Finally Christmas arrives and live slows down for a while. Slowliness is my best wish for this year. Real luxury is all about having time to spend with people we love and enjoying peasures in life. Also to the Art of Perfumery, source of great pleasure, my wish is to slow down respect to the past for it needs to rediscover the pleasure of creating to give emotions and not only for the business. Aside my wishes, I am grateful to this year because it's been intense but also gave me so much satisfaction and I hope it's been the same to you. Thanks also to all of you following me here maybe simply reading my posts from time to time or leaving a comment here, on Facebook or on Tweeter. Thank you again!
As usual, under my little Christmas tree, rummaging in the packets I found the names of the participants to the Blind Sniff Roulette: Alberto, Andrea S, Bettina, Marcopietro, and Ninu'. Please send me your address and as soon as Santa's helpers have finished to give out xmas gifts, I will give them the mystery vials for you.
My best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Very Happy 2013!

1 commento:

Bettina ha detto...

I hope you had a nice Christmas. I join you in the "slow down". It is all about time in our lives. And nothing else matters more than having time and spending time with people we love and spending time with things we love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...